Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most Empty
ПовідомленняТема: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:25 pm

Роботи для конкурсу від видавництва MM Publications та компаніі «Лінгвіст» під егідою Міністерства освіти і науки України.

My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most Kolazh600

Останній раз редагувалося: Admin (Пт Квіт 01, 2016 3:39 pm), всього регувалося 1 раз(-и)
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Bohdan

Ukraine is a big country. There are a lot of beautiful places in it. Different people like different places.

As for me, Kyiv is my favourite city. When I came to Kyiv for the first time, I fell in love with this city. I was impressed by its magnificent buildings, beautiful streets and parks.

Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square) attracts tourists. There are many monuments in Kyiv. The Golden Gates, St. Sophia Cathedral, Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra Monastery are the main sights of the city. Kyiv is so beautiful that you never tired admiring its wonders. Kyiv is our capital city. People are proud of it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Sophia

My name is Sophia and I’m 13. When I think about my land or my country I usually associate them with my home. I was born in Bohorodchany and I have been living here for about 13 years. I am sure that all the people in the world understand that there is no place to be so sweet and dear as home is. I like my native town, my dear house and my school. That’s my world and my small Motherland.

As for me, I used to live in a small town, where I know all streets and each corner, where I have many friends and relatives. My native town is really very nice, green and beautiful. Everybody can admire old buildings together with modern and new ones.

My native town has a very nice name – Bohorodchany. It has derived its name from Goddess Bohorodytsya. I am sure that all people who live in our Saint town feel God’s protection, Virgin Mary helps us in all troubles.

I also like my sweet home. I can really say that this is my castle, where I can feel that I am not alone. This “little world” is a part of a big one – our Motherland Ukraine. I’m sure that when all people like their own home, town, family we all will be happy in our native land.

I’m very upset that today many children here the word “war” instead of peace, love and friendship. I also understand that our future depends on us. We must be proud of our “small” country (home, town, school); we must not forget that our language is the most beautiful, our nature attracts tourists from all over the world, and our songs are so harmonious that we remember our mother’s lullaby for the rest of our life.

We must try to do the best in order to become good children, diligent and disciplined pupils, faithful friends and big patriots of our country. Only then we will have a peaceful sky and own land under our feet.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:28 pm

Tetiana

I live in the picturesque village of Dibrova. The name speaks to our village. On the one side there is a mountain river Bystrytsia, which is covered with a thick layer of ice in winter, and goes out of its banks because of melting snow in spring. In summer its water is clear and clean, and the river beckons me.

On the other side a dense forest grows there. There you can see oaks and hornbeams, beeches and birches, pine and shrub trees. And mushrooms, berries and various flowers grow here! Somewhere a frightened rabbit runs, a squirrel jumps from branch to branch, and you can hear the melodious of the forest birds singing.

How can`t you love such a beauty? It cannot be delivered with the words but only should be seen. I love my land and my roots. I can hear the sounds of the Ukrainian language and keep our folk rituals and customs.
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Oksana

Everyone has his motherland, and everyone thinks about this word. We are taught to love this word from the birth. There are many empires, countries, states in the world history. But native country is the best for you always. During his life the person travels, sees many interesting things, reads about other countries, but never dislikes Motherland.

I live in a beautiful corner of Ukraine, in my home town. It is my little homeland. I was born here and grew up here, I learned about my country, its history. Once on the lands of present Ukraine there was a powerful empire - Kiev Rus. Then in its place there were other countries, bought by the invaders, fought by Cossacks.

Today my country is independent, but after such a difficult history it is hard to believe in this. I can freely speak my language, read books on it, and communicate through the Internet. But my parents still talk about the time went all this was not about. I find it hard to imagine this, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to be called a Ukrainian. Although today there is a threat of losing all of this because of fighting in my country. It's a scary and generous group that deserves to live.

Freedom is one of the largest Ukrainian values, like sincerity, kindness and hospitality. Beautiful places, mountains, seas, steppe well suited to this. And even without all of this I would still heartedly love Ukraine. It`s because here is my life, my dreams, my mother's smile and good friends. I will always love my Motherland despite of any life cases.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most EmptyПт Квіт 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Maksym

Home, sweet home. I think you will agree with me if I say that it is the best place in the whole world. There you can be yourself. At home you are out of danger. So today I want to tell you about my own home.

I live in a small town of Bogorodchany, near the city of Ivano-Frankivsk. I think I’m a bit lucky, because I live in the centre of my town. Near my house there are some shops and I sometimes go shopping there. Also you can see a bus station there. If you go across the street, you will get to the small square. There is a playground with swings and slides, different wooden statues and even a tree house in it. It is a big monument to Shevchenko near the square.

We have a beautiful big church in Bogorodchany too. Behind the church there is my school. It has three floors and it is very nice. There is a big football court, where we play football on PE lessons and sports ground behind my school. Near it you can see a big old park with very high trees. There is a lake with a small island and swings in it. A bit far from the park you can find the river Bystrytsa. This river is very fast and cold. But in summer people from all the town swim and sunbathe there. We can see great mountain landscapes in Bogorodchany, because it is situated near the Carpathians. We also have a police station, a fire station, three kindergartens, a hospital and few restaurants in our town.

Bogorodchany is a small and usual town, but it is very cozy and tidy. People in Bogorodchany are friendly, sympathetic, generous and honest. They will never leave you in trouble. I love Bogorodchany, because it is my home. There live my family and friends, I study there. So I hope you love your home as me. Remember, that home is the biggest treasure.
Спонсорований контент

ПовідомленняТема: Re: My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most   My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most Empty

My motherland: the place where I live / the place I love the most
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Live and Learn :: Topics :: Topics-
Перейти до: