Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

Leisure time and hobby

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

Leisure time and hobby Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Leisure time and hobby   Leisure time and hobby EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Leisure time and hobby Leisure
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Leisure time and hobby   Leisure time and hobby EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Leisure time and hobby

Many men, many minds. All people are different and they prefer spending their free time in different ways. Some of them go the parks, forests, to the country and enjoy the beauty of nature. Others like to stay at home watching TV or reading books. There are people who are fond of cinema and theatres, so they try to go there as often as possible. As for me, I prefer to spend my free time in different ways. I like to go in for sports, to play football, basketball or volleyball with my friends. I like to watch TV, to listen to a tape recorder and play computer games. Also I like to go for a walk in the country and enjoy the beauty of nature. And my way of spending free time is connected with my hobby.

A "hobby" is a special interest or activity that you do in your time off. Some people have animals as hobbies. They keep rabbits, or go fishing. They train dogs to do tricks. Some are crazy about plants. They try to grow flowers in their kitchens and sitting rooms.

Others are mad about their car or their motorbike. They spend their Saturdays and Sundays washing them, painting them, or buying new bits and pieces to make them go even faster.
Children and teenagers are great collectors. They collect stamps, or postcards or matchboxes, or pictures of a favourite footballer or pop star. And my hobby is reading books.

I'd like to say that it's hard to imagine our life without books. Books play such a great role in the development of personality. They help us to forget our daily problems and to imagine we travel to the past, future and to many different, wonderful places that we can’t visit in reality. I am also sure that books are our good friends and teachers. From them we get to know the life around as better, they teach us how to tell right from wrong, to love our Motherland, to understand friendship, people's feelings. So, they teach us how to live. As for me I like to read different kinds of books.

It is good to have a hobby because you don’t waste your time and your life is more interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Leisure time and hobby   Leisure time and hobby EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Time after school

This talk will be about what boys and girls do when school is over and they are free. Not everybody goes home after the last lesson. Many of them — the most active members of the class and school — stay at school for some time for social activities. They organize parties, games and meetings.

The school library is open at this time for pupils who come to choose a new book or read an interesting magazine. There are different after-school clubs at school; each member of an after-school club goes there to do something which interests him. Sports sections are also very popular. Their members play games and go in for gymnastics. You can see boys and girls from all classes either in the gymnasium or on the sport-ground. As you know, schoolchildren have to study after school, too. They have homework to do. As doctors and teachers say, the best time to do it is after dinner and an hour’s walk. If you have no rest, it will be difficult to prepare your lessons. Work about the house is a good rest from studying, too.

People say, “A change of work is as good as a rest”. So it is useful to go to the shops and buy something. But if you meet a friend in the street, don’t talk too much because you’ll have too little time for your lessons.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Leisure time and hobby   Leisure time and hobby EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Collections

Everybody has its hobby. We like to do many things in our free time. We have different hobbies when we are children or grown-ups. But sometimes our favourite occupation goes with us during our life. I have a lot of hobbies because there are so many interesting things to do. Unfortunately I don’t have much spare time as I am a pupil and I have to study a lot. I like doing different things. It’s always interesting to begin something new. Such as reading detective novels, listening to the music, playing tennis with my classmates or solving crossword puzzles.

Many children and grown-ups are very fond of collecting things. Some people collect old coins, others collect postcards. As for me, when I was a child my hobby was to collect stamps. I tried to buy stamps every day or every week. I collected money for the new ones. Sometimes I with my friends exchanged our double stamps. It was interesting and fun. My parents helped me in my collecting too. Now I have some albums full of stamps. I have more than one thousand stamps in them. Each stamp has a story to tell about different countries and new people. I can follow the history of the whole nations. I can see pictures of people, birds and animals which I have never seen before. It is not my favourite occupation now but sometimes I like to sit at the table in the evening and set up new stamps in the albums, write in the names of the countries, or just look through them. When I see a new stamp in the post-office or newsagents I try to buy it, but I don’t look for them everywhere now as it was in my childhood.
Спонсорований контент

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Leisure time and hobby   Leisure time and hobby Empty

Leisure time and hobby
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Live and Learn :: Topics :: Topics-
Перейти до: