Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

My real friend

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

My real friend Empty
ПовідомленняТема: My real friend   My real friend EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:00 pm

My real friend Animaatjes-thanks-for-being-my-friend-2116631
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

My real friend Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My real friend   My real friend EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:01 pm

My friend

I’m not a very sociable person, but there are people whom I can call friends. One of them is Kate. So, I’d like to describe my close friend.

She is a beautiful girl of 15. Kate is not very tall. She is always very elegant; she wears the clothes of latest fashion. She is a well-bred, merry and kind, very tactful and shy person. Kate also has a kind heart and a strong will. She’s always ready to help everybody who needs.

Kate does not have much free time but if she has, Kate likes to spend it in a good company. So, we like to listen to good music, dance, watch new films and discuss them and do many other interesting things. We often go to the cinema, cafes, concerts and shows. My friend knows a lot of interesting facts about music, famous people and history. After finishing school she’d like to be a student of the University.

Sometimes after classes we have a short rest, read newspapers and magazines together. In fine weather we often go to the country. We find a nice place and sunbathe and play different games in summer or go skiing in winter.

I’m happy to have such a good friend as Kate

Admin
Admin
Admin

My real friend Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My real friend   My real friend EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:01 pm

My friend

To my mind, a real friend is a person, who never leaves you alone in you troubles, whom we can trust as ourselves. One poet said: "Change your pleasure, but not your friends". A person can meet a real true friend once or twice in his life. That's why friendship is the most valuable thing in the world. If you feel bad or if you want to tell somebody about your thoughts, you may come to your friend, who understands you, your problems, your thoughts, who will help as he can.

Frankly speaking, I have a lot of friends. Most of them are classmates. My best friend called Oleg. We are of the same age, we are both 13. He lives with his parents not far from the school. Oleg has a lot of hobbies: he likes to play the computer, to read detective stories, to collect butterflies. He likes animals, especially cats. He has got a cat at home. Like all teenagers Oleg likes different music which helps him to relax. In this point we have much in common. We both go in for sports- aerobics.

Oleg has short, light hair and grey eyes. He is quite short and rather thin. He always manages to be cheerful, energetic, and full of life and energy. He is helpful and honest. Oleg is very popular. He is a helpful person and every time he tries to do his best to help somebody when he has problems. Oleg is very attentive to his parents.

Of course, he has some drawbacks - sometimes he is a hurly-burly boy, a bit stubborn. But I still like him as he has a good sense of humour and pleasant to deal with. We spend much time together - watch video or listen to the music, walk or go to the cafe discussing all sorts of things. Our friendship helps me to feel strong and sure of myself. I respect Olga for intellect and modesty. You know, I miss her very often.

And remember - if you have the real friends you have a powerful support from them.

Спонсорований контент

My real friend Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My real friend   My real friend Empty

My real friend
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Live and Learn :: Topics :: Topics-
Перейти до: