Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

Inventions in our life

Перейти донизу 
+3
Yulia Kurtiak
Остапчук Соломія
Admin
7 користувачів
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

Inventions in our life Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 6:48 am

Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Остапчук Соломія

Кількість повідомлень : 1
Дата реєстрації : 27.02.2018

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 3:57 pm

Now people can not live without technology and new inventions of the XXI century. The most important inventions of the XX-XXI century are: telephone, television, cinema, car, clock, microscope and radiography. Without these inventions, our life would be completely different. To be dependet on these inventions is bad.
For me, the most important inventions are a phjnr and a TV. Sometimes they help me in my studies. Sometimesthey can prevent me from learning. Without these inventions I would not be able to live, I can not imagine my life without them. On TV, I watch interesting films and shows. By the phone I communicate and write to my friends.
In the future, scientists will come up with even more interesting inventions. They will greatly facilitate our lives. But they can harm humanity. Creating a genuine work will hurt. It will do all the work for people and make them "lazy creatures". People will stop active lifestyles because they will do all the work for them. Life on another planet will also hurt us. We will not protect them, and then we can destroy all the planets with their negligenct.
Yulia Kurtiak

Yulia Kurtiak

Дата реєстрації : 16.09.2015
Вік : 21

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 5:10 pm

Paul Gottlieb Nipkow was a German technician and inventor. He invented the Nipkow disk, one of the first successful technologies for television transmission. The first public television station, created in 1935, was named after Nipkow. My life depends on the Internet. It helps me quickly find information, chat with friends. I tied the phone to the Internet. It is my right hand. When I need something, the phone helps me.
In the future, I think that there will be many interesting things. Maybe at last they will create a time machine, flying boards and lots of interesting things.
Oles Kurylyuk

Oles Kurylyuk

Кількість повідомлень : 7
Дата реєстрації : 16.09.2015
Вік : 20

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 5:27 pm

In the last millennia, people have invented many things that help them in their lives. People who invented something called inventors. In the history of humanity there were so many people. Some of them are Archimedes, Nicolas Tesla, Leonardo da Vinci, Benjamin Franklin, Michael Faraday.
Some inventions play a big role in my life. For example, a phone. I use it very often. It helps me find any information in seconds. A fridge is also an important thing. Thanks to it the food is stored longer. The vacuum cleaner helps me keep the house clean.
I think humanity does not stop at what has been achieved. In the future, people will invent a phone with unlimited power. Maybe they will invent a fridge that will bring us to eat. Even now we can buy a vacuum cleaner that removes the house itself. Technologies are developing. What once was a fantasy becomes a reality.

Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 5:52 pm

Over the years scientists have invented a great number of things, which we now use in everyday life, for example, computers, printing machines, telephones, radio, television, automobiles, photography, electricity, steam engine, planes etc. One of the most useful and handy devices today is the computer. It is a comparatively new invention, which came into use in the 20th century. However, the form of the computer was designed already in the mid- 1830s by the British mathematician Charles Babbage. Today, people simply can’t imagine their lives without computers. There is the whole generation which has grown up with calculators, computer games, word processors, the Internet and much more. 
Mark Zuckerberg is an American programmer who was the cofounder of a famous social networking website Facebook. Nowadays he is one of the World youngest billionaires.
In my opinion every 100 years the techology will change dramatically. It will maybe do what we can not even think about now. Cars will fly people, we will read each other's thoughts...

Останній раз редагувалося: Admin (Вт Лют 27, 2018 7:36 pm), всього регувалося 1 раз(-и)
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 7:25 pm

I want to tell you about two famous inventors. Thery are Igor Visilovich Kurchatov and Robert Cailliau. Robert Cailliau is a Belgian informatics engeer and computer, scienist who created the first web browser for the Mac. He also designer the historical logo of the www, and organized the first International World Wide Web Conference at Cern in 1994. Ihor Vasyliovych Kurchatov was a Soviet nuclear physicist who is widely known as the director of the Soviet atomic bomb project. Along with Geogy Elyovev and Andrei Sakratov, Kurchatov is widely remembered and dubbed as the "father of the Soviet atomic bomb" and later the father of the Soviet nuclear program in a chandestine program during World War Second formed in the wake of the USSP's discovery of the Western Allied efforts to develop nuclear weapans.
In my life there are five or six very important inventors. At first is a bulb. I don't know what to do without this perfect thing. The bulb always rescues, we can't imagine what to do when the light at home in the evening has gone. Also the important invention for me is the Internet. The Internet is very speedy. By accesing the Internet we have an access to countless the amount of a quick informatoin. But I also think that the Internet made people lazy and stupid. People forget about paper books, instead of reading, they closes in the phone or computer. Not all people, but...
In future I think The Internet will be closed or will be goined an enormous scope.
Sophia Serediuk

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 7:46 pm

Christian Huygens was a Netherlands physicist, mechanic. He also studied mathematics and astronomy. Huygens was born in Hague in 1629. He invented the first clock with a pendulum. It was the most accurate clock among all other clocks. Clock is a device for measuring time. The first clocks were sunny clocks, water clocks, sanely clocks and light clocks. Afterwards were mechanical and electronic clocks.
Now there are watches that can measure the number of stops, the heart rate and the depth of sleep. The future promises progress in the development of watches and clocks. Maybe, the clocks will provide maximum comfort for people. For example, clocks will speak us our planned actions.
Clock is a very useful thing at home and in other places. Without it, we don`t know what time. Sometimes, it is important even seconds and we don`t know time to do something. Then the Planners function in the clock comes to the aid.
I am sure, that every person has at least one clock at home now. And this proves the importance and necessity of in this ingenious thing.
Anna Mysienko

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyВт Лют 27, 2018 9:49 pm

You don't like Science. Thanks Science we have hot a lot of different Inventors in our life. Also a lot of Inventions have given such Inventions. For example an American Inventor Josephine Cochrane was born on March 8, 1839, and she developed and built the first mechanised dishwasher in 1886. According to the legend, being upset by the fact that items from a family - made porcelain service were struggling during the washing she stated :" If nobody else is going to invent a dishwashing machine I'll do it myself". And another interesting person is Forest Paul (June 9, 1915 - August 13, 2009). An American guitarist, innovator in the field of sound recording and one of the makers of electric guitar.
Inventions are important in our lives. Personally, for me, it is a telephone. A mobile phone, known as a cell phone in North America, is a portable telephone that can make and receive calls over a radio frequency link white the user is moving within a telephone service area. The Internet is also important in my life. The history of the Internet dates back to the 1960s, which were commissioned by the US government and aimod at erecting rebiable, distributed computer networks resistant to damage.
The world does not stand in one place it always keeps moving forward with all the new Inventions. You are difiniterly thinking about what will happen in the future whether there will be flying cars or food will be prepared by itself. For example, I imagine updated phones that will be tranporent or which will bend but instead of routers will be small fireflies of butterflies that will carry the Internet. In this care, fantasty is boundless and spaceless.
Sanya

Sanya

Дата реєстрації : 28.02.2018
Вік : 20

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life EmptyСр Лют 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Hi. I want to tell you about my famous inventor. His name is John Vincent Afanasoff. John created the first digital computer. He was born in Hamilton, New York, October 4, 1903. He lived in a full-fledged family.
In my life computers plays an important role. I spend a lot of time at the computer. Almost all people in the world have a computer. The computer has many features and can help in a difficult situation. Many people make money by using the computer.
Every year the computer becomes perfected. Scientists thought that in the future the computer would be in size as a room, but they are thinking not true. I think that in future the computers will be in holograms form and will have unlimited memory and will be very expensive for us.
Спонсорований контент

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Inventions in our life   Inventions in our life Empty

Inventions in our life
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1
 Схожі теми
-
» Art in our life
» Healthy way of life