Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

Education in our life. My school

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

Education in our life. My school Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Education in our life. My school   Education in our life. My school EmptyВт Бер 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Education in our life. My school Back-to-School1

Останній раз редагувалося: Admin (Нд Жовт 23, 2016 5:37 pm), всього регувалося 2 раз(-и)
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Education in our life. My school   Education in our life. My school EmptyВт Бер 01, 2016 6:20 pm

My school

My school is very big and not very old with its traditions. On the ground floor there are classrooms for the primary school and workshops, a cloakroom and a canteen, a library and a headmaster office. Our school has two PT classrooms.

The classrooms for the rest forms are on the first and second floors. There are well-equipped chemistry and physics labs on the second floor. My favourite classrooms are biological and English.
All pupils of our school learn some foreign languages. All pupils of our class learn English and German or French (on their mind). During the English lesson we do many exercises, we speak, read and write English. We ask and answer questions, read texts, translate sentences, describe pictures. I like to learn new words, dramatize texts and dialogues, and discuss interesting things.

Each lesson lasts forty minutes. During the breaks we just stand outside, talk, play and repeat our homework. We haven't got lunch. But some students eat in the canteen, but most bring their own lunch. We usually have a lot of homework and it takes us several hours to do it. Sometimes we have to sit up to write a composition, to prepare a report or to learn a poem by heart.

I go to school five days a week. Classes begin at half past eight in the morning. Every day we have 7 or 8 lessons. After classes many pupils don't go home right away. We have out-of-classes activities. We have a guitar club, choir and others. I take part in the volleyball club.

I like my class. I always felt a home there. I am at good terms with my classmates and we often spend out free time together. I like my school, because I've got many friends there and I always remember: "Education brings a child the world."
What homework do they do?
What is his favourite classroom?
What do children do after school?
What do children do in the breaks?
What do children do in the lessons?
Why does he like his class?
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Education in our life. My school   Education in our life. My school EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:38 pm

My school

I am a pupil of the 7th from of a secondary school in Bohorodchany. My school is not far from where I live. It takes me a 10 minutes walk to get there. The school is not a big one. It has three floors. On the ground floor there is a canteen, a library, work shops, where we learn to cook and sew. Besides, there are a lot of classrooms for younger children on the ground floor. There is a school hall in our school, too. Meetings, conferences, concerts and all the celebrations take place there.
On the first and second floors there are a lot of classrooms for pupils. The classrooms are light and high. There are classrooms for practically all the subjects - English, History, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Geography, Literature, etc. You can also find Physics and Chemistry labs and a room for Biology class there. We also have two computer rooms.

We study Ukrainian, Ukrainian literature, History, Sciences, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Geography and a foreign language at school. We also have classes in crafts, physical education, arts and music. English is my favourite subject. I enjoy making up dialogues, having discussions and learning new phrases and grammar material. Unfortunately, my teacher says I’m not very good at communicating in English, though I can read, translate and retell texts quite well.

Our school has a gymnasium and a sports ground. Many pupils are fond of sport and they have a good opportunity to go in for different sports there.

We have classes five days a week. Classes begin at half past 8 and last till 2 or 3 in the afternoon. When classes are over, I go home. Sometimes I stay at school after classes to train in different clubs and societies at our school.

I like my class because I always feel at home with my classmates. We often spend our free time together. I enjoy my studies, too. I’m sure I’ll remember my school years for the rest of my life.

Останній раз редагувалося: Admin (Нд Жовт 23, 2016 5:39 pm), всього регувалося 1 раз(-и)
Admin
Admin
Admin

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Education in our life. My school   Education in our life. My school EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 5:39 pm

My Ideal School

At the moment I go to a large comprehensive school in the centre of the city. It's quite a good school, but obviously it could be better. Now I'm going to tell you about my ideal school.

The idea public school, in my opinion, is just a large building with a library, computer lab, workshop, and media room. My ideal school won't be situated in the centre of the city, where air pollution is very high and it is very noisy. It would be in the countryside near a big park so that students could walk there after lunch to relax. There would be a large coffee bar where we could have a cup of tea or coffee during the breaks. My school would also have computers in all classrooms. Another thing would be a music studio where we could play and record music.

Nowadays we have to study a lot of subjects at school. But I think the most important subjects are those which are useful, that is, those which help you to enter a university or to find a job. In my opinion these subjects should be compulsory at school and the others should be optional.

Teachers would stay in certain dedicated areas offering assistance in their specific subject, and students were free to come and go as they please from subject to subject, and most of what they do is independent research. For the older or more career-oriented students, lists of necessary topics to study for various jobs are provided for guidance.

Of course, English will be a compulsory subject at my school because we might find it useful for writing letters and applications. We might also need English to express ourselves in interviews for a job. Information technology is another important subject. It should be taught because everyone will need to use computers in the future, otherwise they won't be able to get a job.

However, there would be some new elective subjects, for example, driving lessons, cookery, or self-defence. In addition, all students would have some free lessons in order to do private study or homework.

A perfect school would still need rules, otherwise it would be a violent place full of hatred and popularity. I mean nobody, would do anything without rules....

As well as the subjects on the timetable, there would be many after-school clubs, such as chess, drama, photography and sports. There would be regular trips to places like museums and art galleries too.

To sum up, I think my school would have a good variety of activities — something for everyone. It's certainly a place I would like to go to!

Спонсорований контент

ПовідомленняТема: Re: Education in our life. My school   Education in our life. My school Empty

Education in our life. My school
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1
 Схожі теми
-
» Healthy way of life
» Art in our life
» Inventions in our life
» Music in Our Life
» Food in our life

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі