Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

My dear family

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

My dear family Empty
ПовідомленняТема: My dear family   My dear family EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:06 pm

My dear family My-family

Останній раз редагувалося: Admin (Чт Лист 16, 2017 7:06 pm), всього регувалося 1 раз(-и)
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

My dear family Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My dear family   My dear family EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:07 pm

My Family

Our family is small. I live with my mother and father. We all live together in a three-room flat in Bohorodchany. We are an average Ukrainian family. By character my father is a quiet man, while my mother is energetic and talkative. He is a very sociable person. What I don’t like about him is that he is always busy. He works overtime, because he is the bread-maker in our family.

My mother is rather pretty, she is always elegant and smart. My mother always has a lot of work to do about the house. Sometimes it seems to me that it’s an endless business!

Our family is very united. We like to spend time together. In the evenings we watch TV, read books and newspapers, listen to music or just talk about the events of the day. My parents don’t always agree with what I say, but they listen to my opinion. All of us like to spend our weekends in together. We often go to our grandparents. My grand-grandmother is always glad to see us. I also have many other relatives: uncles, aunts, cousins. We are happy when we are together.

I must say that all of us are not alike in tastes, manners and characters. But as a matter of fact we get along well with each other. We usually show our interest in what others think and do. We share each other’s joy and sorrow. We never remain indifferent to what happens to others. We exchange our impressions on films or plays we have seen. We are attentive and sincere to each other and all these things unite a family. But we like humor and joking so we argue and tease each other. It does not prevent us from being on friendly terms.
Admin
Admin
Admin

My dear family Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My dear family   My dear family EmptyНд Жовт 23, 2016 6:07 pm

Family meals

I live in Ukraine that’s why we have our traditional meals every day. As usual we have breakfast in the morning, then lunch at noon, dinner in the afternoon and supper in the evening. Every family has its own time and traditions of such meals. I want to tell you about my family’s favourite dishes.
We usually have two or three meals a day on weekdays and four meals on our day off. My day begins from my breakfast. Some of my friends have a snack in the morning, but my breakfast is a full meal. I have it at 7 o’clock. It is usually bacon and eggs and sandwiches with butter and cheese or sausages, or sometimes jam. Then I drink tea or coffee. I have lunch at about 11 o’clock when I’m at school. It consists of sandwiches, buns or rolls with tea or fruit juice. Sometimes I go to our school canteen and have some second course with vegetable salad.

Dinner is at three or four o’clock. For dinner I have soup or borsch for starter, and meat or fish with a lot of vegetables for main course. For dessert I often have stewed fruit or jelly. And at last supper, that is at seven or eight. My mother usually cooks fried fish and mashed potatoes, beefsteak or omelette, and salads, of course. Then I prefer a glass of warm tea with biscuits. Sometimes before going to bed I drink some juice or eat an apple.

I told you about my usual weekday’s meals. At our weekends we have another time for meals and dishes. Our family is together at home so we have an opportunity to prepare something unusual. When the weather is good we like to organise picnics. We have different kinds of salads and meat dishes; we like to have a lot of deserts. I have a lot of favourite food but I like to eat fried potatoes and pizza best of all.

Спонсорований контент

My dear family Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: My dear family   My dear family Empty

My dear family
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Live and Learn :: Topics :: Topics-
Перейти до: