Live and Learn
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Live and Learn

Віртуальний кабінет учителя англійської мови Мазур Ірини Миронівни

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

Our chores at home

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

Our chores at home Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Our chores at home   Our chores at home EmptyЧт Лист 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Our chores at home 05-The-Exact-Chores-You-Can-Give-Your-Kids-Depending-on-Their-Age
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 205
Дата реєстрації : 25.08.2015

Our chores at home Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Re: Our chores at home   Our chores at home EmptyЧт Лист 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Doing household chores

I think nobody likes it when his house is in a mess. Doing household chores and keeping the house clean are necessary in every flat.

Everyone in our family has some household chores. But frankly speaking I must admit that my mother does the majority of the housework. Some things must be done every day; others need to be done once or twice a week.

My daily chores are making my bed, washing up, tidying my room in the evening, cleaning my shoes and taking out the rubbish. This is my usual routine. I also pick up my little sister from the kindergarten. Fortunately I don’t have to cook any food because my mum does that. I just sometimes help her and serve the table and wash up. Once or twice a week my mother asks me to go shopping.

Once a week my parents give the flat a big cleaning. There is a lot of work to do. We dust the furniture, iron the clothes, sweep the floor, clear out the bathroom and the kitchen. I am busy with vacuum-cleaning the carpets and cleaning the mirrors. There other things we have also to do: water and wash the flowers, do laundry, wash windows. Sometimes I can help my father to fix furniture and wash the car.

My household chores aren't difficult, but sometimes I feel a bit lazy or too busy with my homework.

Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://sunflower.ukraine7.com

Our chores at home
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1
 Схожі теми
-
» Our chores at home. Dialogues

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Live and Learn :: Topics :: Topics-
Перейти до: